2022 IAUC Virtual Poster Conference
30 Aug – 1 Sep 2022
Submission Guidelines and Terms
- Abstract should be submitted electronically through the online abstract submission form available at the right of this webpage.
- The total length of the abstract is one page including all figures, which are optional. The total number of the words should be no more than 300.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your abstract will be sent to your stated email address.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by members of IAUC based on originality, technical quality, style and clarity of presentation and importance to the field. Accepted contributions will then be selected for virtual poster.
- All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register, and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the program.
12 Jun 2022
Notification of Acceptance
01 Jul 2022
We are committed to keeping the conference affordable for the international Urban Climate community including students and those joining from lower-income countries.
15 Aug 2022
Registration Type Students (AUD) Non-students (AUD) High Income $60 $150 Middle Income $45 $100 Low Income $30 $50
* Income-level is defined by country by the World Bank at: https://bit.ly/399tEwL
Registration fee includes
- Participation in the conference programme
- Electronic abstract book
Registration terms and conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars and taxes are included
Payment details coming soon
Submission Guidelines and Terms
- Poster should be submitted electronically through the online abstract submission form available at the right of this webpage.
- Posters should be named based on submission ID and presenting author’s surname as “ID_SURNAME.pdf” (ex: “222_SMITH.pdf”).
- Poster should be submitted in pdf file.
- Posters should be landscape (16:9 in PowerPoint).
- The total length of the poster is one page including all figures.
- Poster must be written in English.
26 Aug 2022
- Be honest, fair, transparent, respectful, and uphold integrity and dignity of the profession.
- Promote and maintain an environment free from discrimination and/or harassment.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Prevent, detect, and report on all fraud (including scientific fraud where results are fabricated, misrepresented, or suppressed) and professional misconduct.
- Only offer advice/conduct work on subjects in which scientists are informed and qualified.
- No plagiarism, accurately and fairly citing the work of others.
- Minimize or declare/manage conflicts of interest.
- Only make use of data that has been authorized to use.
- Responsibility to uphold welfare, health, and safety of a community.
- Research presented at IAUC has been granted necessary ethics clearance, especially when working with human or animal subjects and medical records.
- Respect the academic processes – peer review, official process for reply to posters, selection of posters for conference presentation.
- Do not use the peer review process to promote your own work.
- Be aware of bias and work to ensure decisions are fair, equitable, and rooted with diverse representation.
- Comply with congress guidelines: Be mindful and respectful of colleagues during IAUC activities.
- No virtual harassment/stalking, disruption during presentations.
- Mandatory bystander reporting of incidents.